The minimalist timer for yoga, meditations as well as interval training and hiit workouts
LotusTimer, the minimalist timer
LotusTimer is a beautifully crafted timer app with a minimalism inspired design, intuitive gesture based navigation and wonderful relaxing sounds. The design is clutter free and fully functional using taps, double taps and touches.
Use LotusTimer, the minimalist timer to keep up with your zen practice, meditation, yoga or any other training in a distraction free way using its pure, simple yet functional design. Gain mindfulness by setting daily reminders and mindful affirmations quickly and easily. LotusTimer comes with peaceful, soothing sounds that you can set for at the end of your warmup period, meditation or cooldown after a workout.
Furthermore, LotusTimer, the minimalist timer, gives you complete control over your meditation or exercise and even a repeat feature to repeat your meditation or HIIT or interval training workout any number of times.
Main Features of LotusTimer, the minimalist timer:
– Setup your meditation or yoga practice duration in hours, minutes and seconds with or without a relaxing sound at the end.
– LotusTimer, the minimalist timer features an intuitive gesture based app navigation with minimal distraction.
– Now with repeat option, to repeat a sequence as many times you want. This enables HIIT, interval training or tabata workouts.
– Warm-up time can easily be set with custom duration and sound before any meditation or workout. This can also serve as transition if used with the Repeat option.
– Cool-off time can be configured with custom length and sound to relax for a bit after your intense set.
– Option to set up an interval reminder, while running your practice.
– Enjoy the growing library of relaxing, enriching sounds that work while you listen to your own music.
– Setup your personal affirmation and get a daily reminder as an alert for complete mindfulness.
– Your meditation reminder can easily be set to keep track of in the today widget for LotusTimer.
– Now compatible with iOS14 and the latest iPhones, let LotusTimer, the minimalist timer enable you and your zen, yoga or interval training, tabata or HIIT workout.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I get LotusTimer?
LotusTimer embraces minimalism but is extremely rich in functionality. LotusTimer is meant to be distraction free without too many screen elements. All the features are accessible via swipes and taps.
LotusTimer provides a lot of control to each of its facets with a custom time interval, sound. One can also enable warmup period and /or cooloff periods with a custom duration and a sound.
What is a warmup time in the LotusTimer app?
Warmup period once enabled is the time before your main yoga or meditation. It can be fully customized to include a custom duration and sound once enabled.
This can be used for transitions to your yoga pose or as an interval for rest or workout for interval training, HIIT or tabata setup.
What is the cool off period in the LotusTimer app?
Cool off period once enabled is the time after your main yoga or meditation. It can be fully customized to include a custom duration and sound once enabled.
This can be used for catching a breath, transitions to your yoga pose or as an interval for rest or workout for interval training, HIIT or tabata setup.
What are Repeats in LotusTimer?
Repeats allow for the entire sequence of Warmups (if enabled), Main, Cooloff (if enabled) to be repeated the number of times that it is setup.
This enables tabata or interval training and HIIT workout to be enabled as well as yoga kriyas or sequences of yoga or meditation.
The soothing sounds from LotusTimer are not working. What can I do?
Please ensure that your Phone or device is not in Silent mode (vibrate). Ensure that the volume is high enough.
LotusTimer sounds work even when other audio like iTunes is playing.
How do I use LotusTimer for HIIT like tabata workouts?
A simple Tabata workout could be 4 minutes with 8 sets of 20 seconds of intense workout and 10 seconds of rest. To set this up in LotusTimer you could seth main duration to be 20 seconds, enable cooloff period of 10 seconds both with the sounds from the options in LotusTimer.
Then, setup the Repeats to be 8 and you are good to GO! Your tabata or HIIT workout is ready….
Minimalist design meets functionality for the peaceful experience of LotusTimer for meditation, yoga and your workouts (even HIIT and other interval based training).